Mirva Gallery Collective CIC·MONDAY, MAY 21, 2018
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Mirva Gallery Collective CIC
Mirva Gallery Collective CIC believes it is important to protect your Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy explains how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data.
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- From you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your full name, address, telephone number and email address.
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
- From you when you register to be added to our mailing list in which case this may include your full name and email address
Using Your Personal Information
Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business and we shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes and shall not keep such Personal Data longer than necessary to fulfil the following purposes:
- To help us to identify you when you contact us.
- To help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us.
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us where these products are similar to those you have already purchased from us.
- We may monitor and record communications with you for quality assurance and compliance.
We have strict security measures to protect your Personal Data:
- When data is stored on paper, it will be kept in a secure place such as a locked drawer or filing cabinet, where unauthorised people cannot see it.
- Data printouts will be shredded and disposed of securely when no longer required.
- When data is stored electronically, it will be protected from unauthorised access and accidental deletion. Data will be protected by strong passwords that are changed regularly and never shared.
- If data is stored on removable media, they are kept locked away securely when not being used.
Retention Period for Personal Data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities.
- To support a claim or defence in court.
Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- Posting a message on my page
- Tagging an image
- Clicking on an icon next to another visitors message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared.
We do store it, and we reserve the right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at email@example.com
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer. These are called ‘cookies’.
These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information during one task
- Recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don’t need to enter it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
To learn more about cookies, see:
Users typically have the opportunity to set their browser to accept all or some cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that personalised services cannot be provided and the user may not be able to take full advantage of all of a website’s features. Refer to your browser’s Help section for specific guidance on how it allows you to manage cookies and how you may delete cookies you wish to remove from your computer.
Multiple cookies may be found in a single file depending on which browser you use.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide, as follows:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
The Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
We exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third party websites.
If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There may be a nominal charge of £10 to cover administrative costs.
We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at email@example.com to update your Personal Data.
Use of site by Children
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.